Persian Gulf Mining and Metal Industries Special Economic Zone Company is the provider of infrastructural services for attraction of domestic and foreign investment, loading, discharging and material handling of bulk minerals with the aim of creation and development of efficient industrial and mineral activities by promoting investments together with utilizing new technologies and special services. On the basis of qualities and quantities growth and flourishing of the special zone in Hormozgan province, while implementing OHSAS Standard, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 9001:2008 , ISO10018:1999, 18001,2002 and ISO10002:2004, PGSEZ pursues the following objectives:
- Promotion and attraction of domestic and foreign investments in the field of steel production, aluminum, electrical energy, petrochemicals and information technology
- Maritime services (loading, discharging and material handling operations)
- Setting up and improving the necessary infrastructures in order to provide the Requirements of investors
- Promotion of the satisfaction level and know-how of the beneficiary parties
- Promotion of the capabilities and the best use of human capitals
- Reduction of consumption of resources, reduction of waste materials and optimizing energy consumptions.
- Observances of safety rules and regulations and occupational health, commitments toward preventing casualties and diseases and protection of personal health
- Senior management of the organization , while have the commitment to fulfill obligations concerning Integrated Management System, will emphasis on the ongoing improvement of prevention of environmental pollutions occupational diseases and casualties, for a good performance of the mentioned matters management seeks the cooperation and assistance of all of staffs in different levels of organization for the realization of intended policy.